Do you need security for your data, IT infrastructure and communication? Solvinity offers a comprehensive solution with Managed Security Services.
Comprehensive IT Security
IT solutions are becoming increasingly complex, and cyber security is becoming ever more challenging. With Managed Security Services we take care of your IT, and more. We offer an extra shield for protecting and improving your IT environment. This ensures that you have access to safe, responsible and future oriented technology, even when dealing with the high demands of business-critical applications.
Prevent, detect and resolve
Our security services can be divided into three stages:
Identification & protection
Identification and protection against IT attacks form the basis of our Managed Security Services. This includes:
- Intrusion Detection & Prevention: this additional security measure makes it difficult for cyber criminals to take advantage of system vulnerabilities.
- DDoS Protection Service: this service has been especially developed to defend 24/7 against large DDoS attacks.
Detection & action
The second phase of Managed Security Services consists of proactive detection and appropriate action against outside attacks. This includes:
- Intrusion Detection & Prevention: we detect the vulnerabilities in your systems and guard them 24/7 against outside risks.
- Vulnerability Management: we provide you with full insight into your IT environment as well as the current vulnerabilities in your systems, and resolve these for you.
In the event that a calamity does occur, we ensure that your business remains operational. This includes:
- Disaster recovery: we establish a plan with actions and fall back scenarios tailored to the needs of your organisation. We identify possible damage and restore the services.
In line with our managed security services, we offer services with regard to compliance. This includes:
- Log management: we register all activity within your systems and assure its long term storage. A dashboard provides direct insight. Log management facilitates evidence collection for audits.
- Proof of SOC2: if your organisation needs to provide auditors with a SOC2 certificate of compliance, we can provide a SOC2 Assurance report.