Solvinity achieves Microsoft Gold Application Integration partner status
With a Microsoft Gold Partner status for Application Integration, Solvinity has achieved a 6th competency in the Microsoft Partner Network. By awarding this highest partner status, Microsoft recognises Solvinity for its high level of expertise in application integration and business process automation to increase productivity of organisations.
To achieve a Microsoft Gold Competency organisations, among other things, must prove their technology expertise and and meet certification requirements. With the Gold Partner status, we meet the needs of our customers, support the further development of Microsoft technologies and create direct access to exclusive Microsoft resources that allow us to serve our customers even better.
If you are considering integrating different systems or switching to automating business processes for greater efficiency, please contact us. We are happy to help you with the digital transformation of your organization.
Find out more about the possibilities of Azure and our partnership with Microsoft.
Our other Microsoft Gold competencies:
- Gold Cloud Platform: We have the required competencies in building, integrating and managing infrastructure solutions on the Microsoft Azure Cloud Platform.
- Gold Cloud Productivity: We offer exceptional expertise in Azure, Office365 and other Microsoft Services.
- Gold Datacenter: We are able to run applications and data from organisations in both the Solvinity cloud and Azure, or in a hybrid form on both platforms. With this, we create freedom of choice and the possibility for our customers to move to a (more) Azure public cloud at their own pace. And we help organisations to manage and strengthen their Cloud infrastructure more efficiently.
- Gold Application Development: We have the expertise to host applications on a fully managed, scalable and highly available application platform in an Azure or hybrid cloud, on which organisations can develop and test their applications.
- Gold Collaboration and Content: We are able to deliver industry-leading SharePoint solutions that help companies share, collaborate and improve productivity.
Sign up for the Solvinity Newsletter
Receive the latest news, blogs, articles and events.
Subscribe to our newsletter.
There are quite a few different certifications. ISO27001, ISAE3402, SOC2, ISO9001, ISO14001 BIR & BIG, Nen7510,...READ MORE
Discover how landing zones help organisations streamline their implementation and maintenance processes.